Hey guys! And welcome back to I Heart LOA! Today’s post is about gratitude and how practicing gratitude can help you to manifest faster than anything else.
(*This post contains affiliate links. If you click thru the link AND make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will never pay more for a product by using the links. But you will be helping out by supporting this blog & its efforts! So Thank you!!* )
Gratitude is the highest vibration on the vibration scale. I think that is so cool to know. Because being grateful is a heck of a lot easier than trying to be extremely happy when you don’t feel like it. lol
(*And for those of you that don’t want to read this whole article. Here’s a lil video excerpt of the article!)
The Art of Practicing Gratitude
How are some ways that you can practice gratitude? Well for one, you can start by grabbing a pen and paper. Or for the techies out there, pulling up a word doc or opening google docs. However is easiest for you. I personally like to write mine down. I think writing down your feelings or just writing, in general, is therapeutic. Then as life got busier I changed my approach. Below is how I got started tho!
This is exactly what I did.
- First I start off by saying Thank you out loud. I am saying thank you to God! I say God because that is what I believe in. If your belief is different than mine then you can thank the universe or whatever. To me, God is our creator, our source energy! Whatever you believe. There is no right or wrong!
- I sit quietly and write down all the things I am grateful for that is happening to me now. Or has happened to me. Try to come up with at least 10. I know you can. Once you get started writing, you will think of all kinds of things to be grateful for.
- While my vibrations are up, that is when I start saying what I want to manifest. It usually goes something like, I am so happy and grateful that I am an awesome blogger. Or I am so happy and grateful that I have 500 dollars this or something better! (you get the idea)
Learn to make gratitude a habit
If you can make gratitude a daily habit then you will start to see some fast changes! But how can you make it a habit?
You have to find something that will trigger you to remember to do it in the first place. Have you ever heard of the app Ifttt? (If this then that) Well finding a trigger is kinda like the purpose of that app. You are linking up two things to get a result. This is how I practice gratitude now.
- I found the perfect trigger for me. And that was driving to work. (So if this “driving to work” then that “say my gratitudes”) I have a 30-minute commute to work, so I figured that would be a great time to speak out loud my “gratitudes”. And have some time with my Creator! (Well this trigger ended up working the best because I do it every single day now & have been for the last 6 months!)
- I do the above bullet list, except I am doing it out loud instead of writing it down and then saying them out loud. I have a little handheld recorder that my bf gave me for when good ideas would strike me. I am a very creative person btw. I am always thinking of awesome ideas but forgetting them almost as fast as I can think them up! Hence the handheld recorder! But if you don’t have a recorder, don’t worry. You can always use your phone!
- Start off by saying thank you!
- Then finish this sentence; I am so happy & grateful that_______________. Or I am so happy & grateful that I have _____________.
- When your vibes are pumpin’ say what you want to manifest. But say it in the present tense. Say thank you so much for _______ or I am so happy & grateful that I have _________.
- When you have gone thru what you are grateful for and have said what you want to manifest, then always, always, always say Thank you! And then let it go! Release it out to the universe!
How has gratitude changed my life?
Gratitude has totally changed me as a person. I used to be so selfish. Although I didn’t realize it at the time. I think I was more out for myself (that is something that happens to you after you have experienced life a little bit. You realize that the world is not what you thought it was when you are younger.) I was totally selfish. So negative. Had a temper. Complained all the time. Was in survival mode. Had scarcity mindset. Talked about how broke I was all the time. Wah wah wah! Oh, I cringe now thinking about it. lol..
But we all have to learn and do better! Especially if you want to be the best version of yourself that you can be!
So, how did I change as a person? After practicing gratitude for a while, I started to realize how selfish I have been all of these years. I started paying attention to the words coming out of my mouth. I became a more positive, optimistic person! I can say that with pride now.
I used to be such a pessimist. I am so glad that I woke up! Learning about the Law of Attraction did that! And especially making gratitude a habit! I now feel so much hope for the future because I realize that I can have wonderful life experiences. I realized that I was attracting being broke. And attracting impatience and unkindness to me.. Because that was what I was putting out to the universe!
How can you start being more grateful today?
You can start by making a gratitude journal. Start writing down every day what you are grateful for. Take 5 mins a day and think about all the things in your life that you are truly grateful for. And watch and see if you don’t change too. And not only that but you will start to attract more things to be grateful for!
To help you get started I have made a cute little printable that you can print out.
You can print it out and pop it into your planner. Or stick it in a notebook. Whatever you want to do with it, it’s up to you. But use it to write down what you are grateful for today. And soon you will be on your way to creating the life you have always wanted!
Click the link to get yours! My Gratitudes
This is the first of many printables that I am going to offer here on the blog. I am a planner junkie and I love all things planner related! I will post my collection of planners in a different post! I love to make them pretty and I love to use them to stay productive! So be on the lookout for that soon!
I hope you have enjoyed this post. And learned a little somethin’ somethin’ about me. I would love to learn more about you! Connect with me on social media!
An awesome resource to check out to learn about gratitude and how it helped me change in so many ways in my life is How Practicing Gratitude Can Change Your Life
It has totally changed me as a person. And I know it will help you manifest what you are wanting into your life!
Do you already practice gratitude? How have you made it into a habit? Have you manifested anything lately? I would love to hear about it in the comments!
More about gratitude:
Till next time