Embracing Change. How do you embrace change? When you are going thru changes in your life sometimes you might feel the urge to fight it. But by fighting change you are fighting your own personal growth! Did you know that?
Hey guys. I am so glad you found my little corner of the internet. If you are new here, my name is Amy & I am the blogger behind I Heart LOA.
This is where we talk about the Law of Attraction, Manifesting, Personal Development & all the WOO-WOO.
The more WOO the better.
*Don’t Have Time To Read? Watch This Quick Video
*This post may contain affiliate links. To view our full Disclosure & Affiliate Policy just click the link provided.
When you can embrace the changes that you are going thru and go with the flow of life, you will start to grow.
And that is what you want.
You want to continually be growing in life. This is how you will change.
If you are not where you want to be in life yet, then absolutely embrace the changes that are going on in your life now. This will take you to the next level and the next level, etc. You will start to uplevel your life.
What Is Life Trying To Teach Me?
When you are going thru some kind of change in life instead of complaining and fighting against it, learn to stop and ask yourself what is life trying to teach me?
What lesson can I learn from this?
When I think about some of the changes that I have gone thru lately, I can see the lessons that life was trying to teach me.
Yes, sometimes doing something different is scary. But it is also good. Be willing to put yourself out there and just do it scared.
And don’t let what other people think bother you. I know that is easier said than done sometimes. But really, YOU are the one that has to live YOUR life. So get over worrying about what other people think.
More than likely, they themselves are worrying what other people think of them.
Don’t Let Your Ego Stop You From Embracing Change
Oh, the ego. Don’t you just love it with its endless chatter in your head?
The constant worry and anxiety. I am so over my ego sometimes. I am learning to stop the ego chatter in my head and start telling IT who is boss.
You are the boss of you. Not your ego. So make that clear in your mind. And pretty soon when the ego sees that everything is safe and not as scary as it thought, it will stop that chatter for a while.
It’s an ongoing thing with the ego.
Something that you have to work thru. To read a post on the ego & limiting beliefs you can read this post Limiting Beliefs: What Are They & How Do I Get Rid Of Them for more info. (it really will help to go thru your limiting beliefs that are holding you back to embrace change in your life and view it in a positive way!)
When you can put yourself out of your ego to embrace the change in your life, the ego will see that everything is cool and actually is beneficial for your personal growth.
How Can You Embrace Change?
Here are some ways that you can embrace change instead of fighting against it or resisting it.
- Accept that life is going to change. It is constantly changing around us. Don’t let fear stop you from moving forward with your life! Change is all about growth and moving your life forward!
- Open yourself up to change. When you open your mind up instead of being close-minded, the possibilities are endless! You are allowing yourself room to grow! So stay open-minded!
- Relax & Breathe. Be mindful of the anxiety that you may feel when something changes in your life. Ask yourself what is the lesson here? What is life trying to teach me? And what is the next step to move forward? Realize that anxiety and excitement are basically one and the same! So it’s up to you to decide which perspective to view change as! I choose to view it with excitement. When you can add a positive spin on it, it won’t look so daunting to you. In fact, it might just be something awesome!
- Changes are just something new to you. That is all and that is it. It is something new that you haven’t tried. It is something different. I like this quote “Old ways won’t open new doors.” ~author unknown. Remember to up-level your life you are going to be going thru some changes. So just learn to embrace them instead of fearing them!!!
- Recognize that you are stronger because of it. You are growing as a person. When you can start to embrace change instead of fearing it, you are becoming stronger! And the next time change happens, it won’t be as scary! You will learn to look for the changes!!
Enjoy The Journey You Are On!
“Life is a journey. It is not a destination!” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you can learn to embrace the changes that are happening in your life you will start to enjoy the journey you are on.
You will let go of the fear that is holding you back. And start to move forward. When you “go with the flow” of life and not against it, that is when you can truly say you are enjoying your life. By listening to your intuition and the nudges that you are getting from your higher self, you will start to feel more at peace. How You Can Step Into Your Higher Self
You know before I started learning about the Law of Attraction and this personal development journey that I am on, I would have freaked out.
Been full of anxiety and probably just gave up and quit on moving forward. I would have been “stuck doing the same thing over & over again” in my life. And never moving forward.
It is because of the Law of Attraction that I am in a more positive mindset NOW. I see the Law of Attraction as just the door that opens up this whole new & better way of thinking. I can truly say that when I am faced with the unknown now that I truly am equipped to work my way thru it.
My Change That Inspired This Blog Post
As I was faced with some change last night at work, what did I do? Instead of freaking out like I normally would have, I paused for a minute and asked myself “what is the lesson here? What is life trying to teach me?” And because of taking the time to calm myself down and work thru it, the night ended up going way better than I expected. And I learned something totally new in the process.
And saw that I am a strong person that just did it. I didn’t let the fear of me looking like a fool make me quit my new job. I dug deep and did it scared. And I also thrived. And showed my new supervisor that when met with a challenge that I can fully take it on and then some. I had my co-workers saying how good I did for a first timer. And my boss asked me how I liked it. See it was all a test to see if I would give up. Or if I was up for the challenge and would be able to make it!! And I did!
To Read Some More Articles About Personal Development & The Law of Attraction Click Any Of The Links Below.
So, what are some changes that you are going thru right now? Are you going to let fear stop you? Or are you going to work thru that fear & see that change is for your own personal growth?
I would love to hear how you handle change. Feel free to leave a comment below. And remember that other people learn from your comments just as much as they might learn from reading my post! Comments are good! If you have anything that you would like to add to this post, please feel free to do so in the comment section!
Till next time,