How do you create the life you want? You make a decision. You choose. It’s a choice. And today I have my top 10 picks of inspiring quotes all about creating the life you want! This is to inspire & motivate you to not give up on that dream that is in your heart.
Hey there! I am so so very happy you decided to stop by the blog today. If you are new here, my name is Amy & I am the blogger behind I Heart LOA.
This is where we talk about the Law of Attraction, Manifesting, Personal Development & all the woo-woo!
The more woo the better!
If that sounds like something that you’re into too, then hit that subscribe button & join my LOA Family! We have lots of fun here. And learning to change our mindsets so that we can change our life is top priority!
*There are all kinds of resources that you can get for free if you subscribe. Hit the Freebie section to choose any one of them. Or check out the sidebar for additional resources..
*This post may contain affiliate links. To view our Disclosure & Affiliate Policy just click the link.
Back To The Post:
How do you create the life that you want?
Do you do what you have always done? Which hasn’t given you the results that you want to see yet?
Do you decide to change something that you are doing? To think in a different way? To choose a different path less traveled?
Here Are My Top 10 Picks Of Inspiring Quotes About Creating The Life You Want.
These are quotes that I find inspiring. These are all attributed to the best of my ability. If you notice one wrong please let me know, and I will fix it. Thanks!
You can also use these as wall art or print them out and put them on your vision board. What a great visual reminder to live life now!
1.*If you don’t make the time to create the life you want…. You’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want. ~Kevin Ngo.
2.*The time will pass anyway. You can either spend it creating the life you want or spend it living the life you don’t want. The choice is YOURS! ~Earl Nightingale.
3. *Start over, my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want & courageous enough to chase it. Then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to. ~Madalyn Beck.
4. *Stop being afraid of what can go wrong and start being positive about what can go right. ~Unknown.
5. *Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny. ~Stuart W. Scott
6. *If you always do what you’ve always done, you always get what you’ve always gotten. ~Jessie Potter.
7. * Your dreams are the Holy Spirit breathing HIS PURPOSE for you into Your Spirit. ~Joy On This Mom Journey.
You can find the post that goes with this quote by clicking the link! I love love this!! Because it’s totally what I believe too. And hit me in my spirit as soon as I read it!! Thanks, Joy for this awesome quote! Link to her post: Joy On This Mom Journey
8. *When I was 5 yrs old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~John Lennon
9. *You are where you are in life because of what you believe is possible for yourself. ~Oprah Winfrey
10.*It’s just a matter of realizing that all the decisions that I make on the daily are what is creating my future.
Sometimes, you can feel torn between what you want to do & what you think you should be doing because that is what society thinks you should do.
This is your life. They are not paying your bills. And they are not living your life! You Are! You choose how you want your life to be! ~Amy Morton. (yep, the last one is from me taken from a recent email to my subscribers!)
I know. It’s not really a quote. But dangit, don’t it just hit you in the heart??
And that’s it for this post.
I hope these quotes have inspired & motivated you to keep on creating the life you want.
Because remember, you only have one life. And you are the one that has to live it. So why not make it amazing?
I hope you enjoyed the post.
What’s your favorite quote? Which one really hits you hard and makes you think?
The time to live is now. Not later! So get to living.
If you liked this post here are a few more you might be interested in:
Till Next Time