The Law of Attraction & The Power Of Gratitude
The Law of Attraction. If you are anything like me, you have heard of the Law of Attraction and have probably spent hours upon hours researching it and learning about it. In this article, I would like to point out just how powerful a role that Gratitude plays in the LOA.
Hey guys! I am so glad that you’ve found me online. And decided to come on over and read my article on gratitude and the Law of Attraction. If you are new to my blog, welcome. I know that you will be inspired & motivated by all that you read here. If you are a subscriber, I know that I preach gratitude all the time, but it really has changed my perspective on life. And it is just something that bears repeating.
(*This post contains affiliate links. If you click thru the link AND make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will never pay more for a product by using the links. But you will be helping out by supporting this blog & its efforts! So Thank you!!* )
*Here is a video I made for you just in case you don’t feel like reading the whole article. I try to make these short & sweet. But to really get a feel for how powerful gratitude is, I suggest reading the whole article!*
In this article, we are going to be looking closely at the power that gratitude really has to change your life!
I hope that as you read this post that it will inspire you to learn to make gratitude a habit just like I have. There are so many articles on this site that talk about gratitude. I will link them at the bottom. But this one is different in that it will truly show you the power that you have in your hands right now to make your life better! To be the best version of yourself that you can be, all by starting with the habit of gratitude.
What exactly is Gratitude?
- Gratitude is an appreciation of something.
- It is being thankful for something/someone/or an experience.
- Just being thankful.
- Appreciating that which you already have.
What exactly is the Law of Attraction?
To me, it is basically like attracts like. But there is so much to it than that. There is so much to still learn about using the Law of Attraction in our lives! But to start with let’s just break down what exactly is this Universal Law?
Energy & Vibration: We are made up of energy. And everything is vibrating. We are vibrating too! And we are constantly sending out by our energy the vibrations into the Universe. The Universe then sends back to us that which we are attracting. Or what we are “being” at the time. Your emotions have a lot to do with what you will get back because it is basically the energy (what you are vibrating) that you are sending out. Your emotions = your energy
Examples: If you are depressed about your finances, say you just looked at your bank statement and it was low on funds, how would you feel? You would probably feel broke. Or you would feel really down. Well did you know that by feeling like that now, you are attracting more of “broke or down feeling” back to you? Because you are vibrating that feeling.
You just won a $20 dollars thru a lottery scratch-off ticket. How would you feel? You would probably feel awesome.. You might feel like your luck has changed. You would be happy for a moment. Well by feeling that feeling of awesome and happy, that is what the Universe will send more of back to you!
How Can You Intentionally Start Using The Law of Attraction Into Your Life?
I love this quote by Carla Schesser. And I just got finished reading her book that I really recommend that you check out. It is called “Success: Mastering the Basics to a Happy, Healthy, & Wealthy Life.”
“What you get out of life will always be proportionate to the amount of effort that you put in.” ~Carla Schesser
So to really use the LOA intentionally in your life, you need to understand that the focus, action, and mindset that you put into what you are wanting to attract is what you will get back.
By really taking the time to observe how you:
- think about things
- the things in life that you give your focus to
- and the action that you take every single day
You can start to change the circumstances of your life. And you can change your mindset and personal development habits to lead you to a happier more successful life. It all begins and ends with you and how you think about life right now!
What Can I Do To Start Changing The Way My Life Is Going?
You can start today, right now actually by incorporating gratitude into your life. By being grateful for all that you have right now, you are vibrating that energy out to the Universe! You are letting the Universe know that you are happy with your life and the things/experiences/people that are in it. When you let the Universe know that you appreciate everything that it sends back then you will start to get more of it into your life!
Gratitude is Power! It is taking the power into your hands right this second and appreciating life!
Sure there may be some things in your life that you are not happy with. But you don’t want to focus on stuff like that. You want to focus on what makes you happy! What brings you joy. What makes you feel abundant. What makes you feel ALIVE! By focusing on these things and by being truly grateful for them you will receive more in return!
Here are some simple things that you can do today that will start you on the road to appreciating your life, no matter what your circumstances
- Make Gratitude a daily habit. Start writing down the things you have now that you are grateful for. Then when you have listed all of them out. Start writing down the things that you want to attract into your life by saying them in the past or present tense! Example: I am so grateful that I am financially abundant. Because you are grateful, you are vibrating on the highest level, and therefore the Universe has no option but to send you what you are manifesting! Links will be at the bottom on gratitude.
- Start observing the way that you think! If you notice that you are not very open minded, I want you to start to read or listen to some personal development podcasts. These will help you to open your mind up and make you realize that you are not stuck! And it will also strengthen your mental muscle. When you start to strengthen your mind, that is when the magic really starts to happen! You can read my post here on mindset: How Changing Your Mindset Can Lead You To Success
- Start focusing on what you do want not what you don’t want. When you start to focus on what you do want, that is gaining clarity. You are becoming clear on what you want in your life. Or who you want to be! Do not focus on what you don’t want because you will just attract that to you! Usually, when you feel the wanting for something, that is your intuition leading you to a different path that you need to take in your life.
- Always KNOW that your situation is improving. After you have done the things above and your attitude about life starts to change, you will start to notice that you feel better and better each day. Sure you will have down days, but everyone has those. Just know that you are improving. And that your circumstances will continue to improve too because your mindset is improving! Especially by making gratitude a daily habit, your whole way of thinking will start to change day after day after day! You will notice the difference! I did!
Gratitude is a force to be reckoned with.
When you are in a state of appreciation everything changes. You start to notice simple little things that bring you joy. You start to wake up just happy to be ALIVE another day. I know I do. And you start to enjoy your life more and more. It really is something that has changed my life for the better along with learning about the Law of Attraction.
It has helped me change my mindset. Become a more positive person. Find inspiration in everyday living. Find hope when I had none. And now I am full of hope & optimism for my future because I realize the power was within me all along! That once I started to change on the inside I started seeing immediate change on the outside.
No, you can’t just have a positive thought and expect to see what you want land right in your lap. That is nonsense. You have to learn to recondition your mind. You have to learn to be grateful for life lessons. Because that is what will make you grow stronger. And remember that you wouldn’t be able to appreciate the good without the bad. So if you are having a hard time right now, remember that. When your good season rolls around (and it will!) you will appreciate it because of the hard times that you went thru. No, it might now feel good right at this moment, but know that it will get better!
And sometimes you have to hit your rock bottom before you find the strength to make a change in your life!! When you say enough is enough! There has to be a better way. And then you go on the search for your better life. Because it is there. It has been there within you. You just had to wake up! ~iheartloa.com
I know this post is lengthy. And I really hope you read the whole thing because it is meant for YOU! It is meant to inspire you to take your life into your own hands. And to take responsibility for your life. And to help you bring about the changes that you need to in order to realize that what you seek is seeking you! And that all the wisdom you need is inside of you waiting for you to find it!!
Till next time,