Manifesting With Gratitude My Story
Hey guys! I am so glad that you came to the blog to read my story. My story might be similar to yours. I started hearing about the Law of Attraction online probably around 5-6 years ago. It intrigued me. At first, I was so skeptical, like most people still are today when it comes to the Law of Attraction. But I ended up being a believer! Keep reading to hear my story.
I have to put this in here for legal purposes.. (*This post contains affiliate links. If you click thru the link AND make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will never pay more for a product by using the links. But you will be helping out by supporting this blog & its efforts! So Thank you!!* )
My life has changed so much since I started learning about the Law of Attraction. To the ones that have been reading this blog I know that you know how much I put an emphasis on gratitude. I do that because I truly believe that by being grateful your life will change just like mine has.
I think it is no coincidence that my life just suddenly started getting better and better when I started truly being grateful for what I already had! I have made a video for you.. It is me. It is real. It is raw.
I have been trying to make this video for a few days now. Finally, I said stop trying to get it perfect and just be myself. I am not fixed up in this video. In fact, I am in my tank top and pajama bottoms! lol.. So this is just me talking to you about gratitude and how it has changed my life.
I hope you enjoy it and I hope it gives you a look into how my life was and how my life is now! Just by using gratitude and learning about the Law of Attraction.
My video to YOU! I hope you will watch this video until the end. Yes, it is a little longer than all of my other videos combined, but if you will watch it to the end, you will see why I talk about gratitude so much! Yes, I am using PowerPoints in this video but if you will get thru the first couple of minutes you will get to the good part!!!
I want you to realize how important a role gratitude plays in manifesting. Being grateful is so much easier than trying to be happy when you are not feeling it! And by being grateful you can get your vibrations up to the highest level and align yourself with what you are wanting to manifest.
My life just keeps getting better! And I expect & know that it will only keep on getting better. Everyone has down days. But if we didn’t have those down days we would not be able to truly appreciate the good days!
I am not going to take the time to write out my whole story in this post but I will give a few key points to how my life has changed.
- I had a really negative mindset. I felt no hope for my future. I was just surviving and struggling to get by.
- I had been in a relationship with someone who died from a heart attack. I was the one that found him dead in our living room on our couch.
- It took both of our incomes to pay the bills. We were living in a run-down trailer in a trailer park. (And no I do not have anything against trailers or anyone that lives in one. In fact, I grew up in a trailer my whole life! So please don’t take me wrong when I say that! It was really run down and in a bad neighborhood!!)
- When he died I tried to live there by myself and pay the bills. But we were splitting the bills when he was alive. So I had a really hard time. I started over-drafting my checking account just to get thru the month!
- I ended up having to move back home with my mom.
- I went into a depression and started to eat my emotions. I gained so much weight. And I didn’t go out of the house unless it was to go to work! I was miserable. And I felt stuck!
- I was working at a very low paying job. Just a little bit over minimum wage. Without the hope of raises or promotion. It was truly a dead end job!
- I started researching and learning about the Law of Attraction
- I finally started going out again
- I am in an awesome relationship now. A truly God-given relationship
- I live in a beautiful apartment and am saving to buy a house with my boyfriend now!! I love our apartment but we want a house with more room!
- I manifested a better paying job. I am now making double what I was making. And am getting a raise in a month. And after I make permanent the pay goes up even more. (This new job is helping me fund my dreams!!)
- I am so much more positive now than I ever have been in my life. Opportunites started coming to me left & right when I started changing my mindset and opening myself up to receive!
- I own my own blog now! Before I was using a free site. Now I am legit. And I have found out that blogging is my passion and helping other people stay inspired lights me up inside!
These are just “some” of the ways that my life has changed by learning how to manifest and use the Law of Attraction intentionally in my life.
I am a regular person just like you.
In fact, you may have more than I have. You may have a much better life than I have. But one thing that I do know is this, it doesn’t matter what your circumstances are, how much money you have or don’t have. All that matters is how you FEEL inside! You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not happy on the inside, you are just hollow!
But the good news is that you can change your circumstances
You can manifest a better life for yourself no matter the circumstances of your life. No matter your background. No matter your skin color! You are a true gift from GOD! And when you wake up and see that your whole perspective on life will change just like mine did! When I realized what a gift life was and how that we can control certain things in our life, it gave me so much hope for my future!
I am so happy now. And I am so hopeful for the future. I am making my future right now! By every thought I think. Every word that comes out of my mouth. And every action I take daily to get me closer and closer to my dreams!
All I know is that if this girl can change her mindset and life then so can YOU!!
And it is not as hard as you might think! Please take the time to watch the video. And truly get a grasp on how gratitude can help to change your life!
Some Simple Ways That You Can Incorporate Gratitude Into Your Everyday Life!
- Start a Gratitude Journal! You don’t have to have the perfect planner to start a Gratitude Journal! You can use anything and upgrade later. I love my Law of Attraction Planner! It has truly opened my eyes to the Law of Attraction. You can see my planner by clicking this link How I’m Using My Law of Attraction Planner or you can check out this post on How To Make A Gratitude Journal
- If you don’t have time to write down what you are grateful for, just start saying them out loud. I do this all the time as I am driving to work. I even carry around a hand-held recorder for when I get inspiring ideas. Sometimes I will record myself doing my “gratitudes” and when I play it back, it helps me to get my vibes up!
- The best thing to do is just to START. Start by being grateful for what you already have. I know that you can find at least one thing that you can be grateful for today! This will start you on the road to looking at your life differently. And when you start to change how you see the world around you, you will start to appreciate more and more things in your life. Your mindset will shift and change to a positive mindset.
- And the opportunities that you never had before will start to come to you out of the blue or so it seems! You just weren’t open to them before. But by using gratitude it helps to open your mind and your heart! And you start using your heart “brain.” This is when you will start to get into alignment and start to hear your intuition a lil louder each day.
I know that I will probably end up updating this post, but for now, that’s all I’ve got for ya! I hope you have enjoyed this post on Manifesting With Gratitude.
When you use gratitude to manifest it’s just easier! Sometimes it’s hard to feel happy when you feel like your life is stuck or it sucks! I know! I have been there.. I felt like my life sucked for a long time.
And now I don’t feel that way anymore! I feel like a new person. Like someone that just woke up from a very long sleep! Suddenly my eyes have been opened to everything around me. It is a wild feeling when you first start “awakening” and I know that there is so much more to it. But this is the best way that I can describe what has been going on in my life the last couple of years!
I hope this article has helped you in some way and if it has I would love to hear about it. Please feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. I read every comment and reply! And always know that your comment can help someone else just as much as my post can! And do me a favor and share this post out! Pin in on Pinterest or whatever social media you feel like sharing it to, I would really appreciate it!! Thank you so much!
Till next time