What exactly is the Law of Attraction? And how can I learn to use it intentionally in my life? These questions and more answered below! And welcome to I Heart LOA!
(*I made this short lil video for the ones that don’t feel like reading the whole post! You’re welcome! xoxo*)
*This post may contain affiliate links. To view our full Disclosure & Affiliate Policy just click here.
What is the Law of Attraction?
Simply put the Law of Attraction is like attracts like. To me, it is Karma expanded. Like with Karma, what comes around goes around. With the Law of Attraction, positive thoughts attract positive energy/results. And negative thoughts attract negative energy/results.
I first discovered the Law of Attraction around 5 years ago before I ever even watched the “Secret.”
But at the time I didn’t know that that was what it was..
I was just trying to be a more positive person because I was tired of all the negativity in my life.
And all the struggling that I was doing just trying to live an everyday life!
Then bam the “Secret” comes out and all of the sudden I was seeing all this excitement all over social media about something called the Law of Attraction! The more I kept researching and learning about it the more it made sense to me.
It suddenly clicked!
Wow, this is why my life has been crap (in my mind) all these years.
I used to be the world’s worst for going around complaining about all the things I didn’t have in my life.. How broke I was. How my job sucked. Why is it everyone else’s life looked so awesome, yet mine sucked! So….
How I realized what the Law of Attraction was.
The more I researched and learned about the Law of Attraction, the more it made sense to me. So I started learning different things to help me use the Law of Attraction intentionally in my life.
Whether you think it works or it doesn’t.
It really doesn’t matter because it is always working..
Depending on what kind of energy you are putting out the universe, that is the kind of energy you are getting back.
If you are constantly complaining about how broke you are then that is what you are going to get back more things to complain about.
If you are always hoping and dreaming of a better life then that is what you are going to get back more hoping and dreaming.
No there is nothing wrong with being a dreamer! I am one myself.
But there is a difference between dreaming of doing something and making it a goal to do something.
When you make it a goal you are putting action into it. Not just sitting around waiting for something wonderful to happen to you!
So how do you intentionally use it in your life?
- Well, first you need to understand that it is working whether you want it to or not.
- Then, you can decide to use it for your own good or not. If you want to manifest the life you have been dreaming of, then learning how to use the Law of Attraction intentionally is the way to go.
- Be grateful for all the things, people, and experiences that you already have in your life right now. This was the best thing that I ever did for myself. The more that you are grateful, the more the universe will give you things, people, and experiences in your life to be grateful for.
- Start observing your thoughts. Are they doing you any good? Are they positive or negative? And yes we all have negative thoughts now and then, but the more you learn about the Law of Attraction, the more you can also learn to limit your negative thoughts and/or turn your negative thought into a positive one. (It does take some time to get used to doing this, but we will cover that in another post.)
- Take time for yourself every single day to start doing the inner work that you need to do to master using the Law of Attraction intentionally. Set aside even 5-10 minutes a day to sit in silence (meditate) and think of all the wonderful things that you already have in your life that you are grateful for. Start with the most basic stuff and then add to your list! (breath in your body, you woke up today, food in your belly, etc)
- Make a vision board of things that you want to experience in your life. Or things that you want. Relationships, travel, career, financial freedom, etc. Whatever you are wanting to manifest have a visual representation of it on your vision board. Put your vision board in a place where you can see it every single day. The more you see it, the faster you will manifest this into your reality.
Ok, this is just a basic overview of the Law of Attraction.
This is pretty much the short version of explaining the Law of Attraction. There is so much to learn and so much more than just what you are reading here.
Keep coming back for more posts on the Law of Attraction.
But for now, start off slow.
- Be thinking of what you want to manifest in your life.
- Start observing your thoughts
- How you talk to yourself. And how you talk in general. Watch what you say.
- And start being grateful!!
Do you have a vision board up? What are some things that you have already manifested? Are you having trouble manifesting anything?
To read our welcome post click Welcome To i heart loa!
UPDATE: THIS WAS ONE OF MY FIRST POST ON THIS BLOG. SINCE THEN I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH MORE ABOUT LOA. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ MY LATEST POST PLEASE CLICK THE LINK. IT’S ME TELLING MY STORY OF HOW I USED GRATITUDE TO MANIFEST A BETTER LIFE!
*Don’t Forget To Pin For Later! Thank You! You Are So Freakin’ Awesome!! 😉